24/7 Flexibility and Support
日本一本道a不卡免费Our one-year online MBA program lets you study anywhere, anytime. That means you can pursue your degree and still balance a full-time career and busy life. We offer a wide range of practical and accessible support including:
- intellipath® - This personalized learning platform helps support student success by allowing you to skip what you already know and get support where you need it most. You can also retake tests to improve your overall grade.
- Career Services Team – Keeps you up to date on industry employment trends and provides job search strategies, resume writing, interview workshops and networking opportunities.
- Technical Support – AIU offers 24/7 tech support, whether it’s by phone, email or live chat.
- Online Library – Our library provides access to carefully selected articles, books and websites that can help you find what you’re looking for. Also, research guides and tutorials, APA resources, even a staff of professional librarians available to assist you.
Learn from Knowledgeable Faculty
At AIU, you can study with knowledgeable faculty who bring their experience into the online classroom and work with you one-on-one when you need it. Because many of our instructors work in the field they teach, you can have the opportunity to discover what’s happening in the real business world.
Great minds don’t think alike. That’s why at AIU, we think it’s important to provide a wide variety of specializations designed to fit your experience, passions and interests. AIU’s business-focused MBA specializations allow you take more courses in your field of interest. We offer the in-depth knowledge and skills you want to move your education forward in these areas of specialization:
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Technology Management
日本一本道a不卡免费Explore one of these options or contact AIU using the form below to learn more about our one-year online MBA program.
日本一本道a不卡免费Classes Start January 22, 2020